Before registering for a class, please make sure you read and understand our class policies. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- A reservation is not secured until payment is received.
- Once a reservation is reserved with your credit card, there is no cancellation policy. Your credit card cannot be refunded.
- Students must be 21 years or older for champagne and cupcake classes.
- In the case of inclement weather, you will be notified by phone and email if a class is canceled. A new class date will be determined at that time. In the event that you cannot attend the rescheduled time you will have 2 business days to cancel your reservation and receive a refund. After 2 business days, refunds will not be made.
- If you do not attend a class that has not been canceled you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Class costs are not transferable to other classes or cake, cupcake or cookie orders.
- Coupons or gift certificates for cake, cupcake or cookie orders cannot be used for a class.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for yourself and agree to indemnify and hold Cakeaholic Obsession harmless from and against all bodily injury, property damage or consequential damages which may result from Cakeaholic Obsession services.
- Cakeaholic Obsession cakes are not produced in a nut free environment. Contents may contain nuts.
- Cakeaholic Obsession reserves the right to cancel a class if enrollment minimums are not met. Refunds will be issued in cases were a class is canceled due to enrollment minimums not being met.